Sunday, January 27, 2013

Here we go........Again! (march 2012)

Yesterday I went to the doctor for my dreaded yearly check up!
But as the doctor so clearly stated, I am at a very high risk for ovarian cancer so I feel it important to torture myself with these appointments!
On the bright side I have lost weight since my last appointment!

But Collins and I still have a great desire to have another child and I talked to the doctor about going through that process again! We have taken a break from the fertility treatments for about a year and a half now, it was too emotionally draining, to get your hopes up, and then find out it isn't going to happen this time.
So we are starting at square one again! But I feel like this time I am better mentally and emotionally prepared for the roller coaster ride!
I have spent many many hours learning all I can about PCOS and the effects it has on the body and the hormones.
I have just recently come to discover the diet I will be following to give the meds the best shot they can, and most importantly, I feel my relationship with my Heavenly Father, and my husband has strengthened more so that I can get through this emotionally with their help, better than last time!
It is amazing to realize how much we all take for granted every single day! I am as guilty as the next person. But taking for granted the love and support I get from my Heavenly Father, and my wonderful husband, is something I will not do.
For those who have not struggled to have a child, you are so blessed, to each his own trial in life, each is so different and each is just as trying as the next. but this trial has tried my faith and my relationship with my husband as well as with my Heavenly Father, and I am not proud to say that sometimes I let it get the best of me, but I feel that nothing could have given me the strength and the faith I have gained, like this trial has. let me clarify, I do not want this trial by any means!!! But I am grateful for the place it has brought me too in my life!
So as I sit here, trying to get my head back in the game and prepare myself for the roller coaster that is to come, I am reminded of a quote by Gordan B Hinckley, " Keep trying, be believing, Don't get discouraged, things will work out!!!! So here is to hope! once again here we go!


Jeffery R Holland "Some blessings come soon, Some blessings come late, and some don't come until heaven. but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come!"

No comments:

Post a Comment